Due to limited availability Please Call 508-228-1999 to make reservation.
All the fun of a fat bike with the performance of a Specialized. The Fatboy SE combines a lightweight frame and fork with 4.6-inch Ground Control tires to create a geometry similar to Specialized 29er geometry for nimble handling in the most extreme conditions. Ride on the beach with ease using the Ultra-Wide 4.6″ Tires.
- Fully butted M4 Premium Aluminum frame w/ up to 5-inch tire clearance is lightweight and nimble
- Specialized alloy fork with airform construction is lightweight and stiff for precise handling
- Fatboy SL, alloy single wall rims provide a lightweight wheelset to tackle any terrain
- Specialized Ground Control Fat 26×4.6″ tires roll over anything
- Custom 2×10, forged alloy crankarm, w/ 100mm spindle for putting the power down
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes for precise stopping power in all weather conditions
- SRAM X5, 10-speed, long cage rear derailleur for crisp and precise shifting
WHAT Specialized custom 26 x 4.6-inch tread design based on proven Ground Control tread with Aramid Matrix bead and 120TPI.
WHY This Fat Bike tire is made for more than just snow; it delivers great performance in all conditions.
HOW Specialized tire developers used the proven tread design and blew it up to fat bike proportions.